Current water conservation measures are as follows:
- Sprinklers or fixed hoses cannot be used between 10.00am to 2.00pm on any day. In addition, watering of gardens and lawns by any other means during the heat of the day is discouraged.
- Washing down of hard surfaces should be minimised and where possible, a water efficient nozzle or high pressure cleaner should be used. In addition, washing of vehicles on lawns is encouraged.
Your cooperation in conserving this precious community resource will assist Council to provide a reliable drinking water supply.
It is your responsibility to:
- Be aware of the restrictions in the use of water outdoors.
- Ensure that you comply with the restrictions at all times.
- To look for changes to the restrictions in the local newspapers.
- Penalties may apply for non-compliance.
For further information contact Council on 02 6799 6866.
Water Conservation Measures Table