Lodge a Request

You can report an issue or lodge a request by placing a Customer Service Request (CSR) with Council. 

Simply fill in the details in this email to have your issue responded to.

Email a Request

Council has an established Customer Service Request system (CSR) to help direct and deal with requests for service from the public. No requests will be accepted through Council’s Facebook page.

Alternatively, you can lodge a request through Snap Send Solve – a FREE app available through iOS and Android or by visiting their site http://www.snapsendsolve.com/