Road Requests

All matters regarding road maintenance/grading should be directed to Council's Customer Service Team

Customer Service will place your request in Council’s Customer Service Request (CSR) system and process your request. A Roads Services Team Leader will complete an inspection of the site should it be deemed necessary. After this inspection appropriate action will be taken.

Although every effort is made to answer CSR’s, residents are reminded that it is not always possible for Council to act on requests for road maintenance. There are a large number of roads in Narrabri Shire and road maintenance is executed on a priority basis and within budgetary limitations.

All other road related matters including B-Double Routes can be directed to Council's Infrastructure Delivery Department. 

Request for Roadside Grazing

Once application is received Council will forward Local Land Services a copy of your application and Council’s decision. Local Land Services will then issue your permit.

Roadside Grazing Application Form(PDF, 81KB)

Road Naming Application

The naming of all regional, local and private roads, is the responsibility of Local Government, in accordance with the Roads Act 1993 & Roads (General) Regulation 2008. The information provided by you on this form will be used by Narrabri Council to process this application. Once collected by Council, the information can be accessed by you in accordance with Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. It is important to note that the allocating of a road name does not change the ownership, rights or obligations of the road.

Road Naming Application Form(PDF, 93KB)